Indoor Tanning Is An Exceptional Opportunity For Those Who Act Now
Over 30 million, or 10% of Americans, currently tan. Industry analysts say this could grow to 60 million within the next decade. In 2007, this industry generated $5 billion dollars. Of the existing salons, 78% were considering expansion, indicating that those in the industry see huge growth potential. Open your salon today and reap the benefits of this growth!
Let Four Seasons Help You Achieve Stellar Success
We can help you research your new business by providing customized services including Technical and Product Support, Break-Even Analysis, Salon Layout Consultation, and Demographics.
Please take some time and go over the services below. To schedule a free consultation call us at 1.800.325.2769 or we can contact you.
• Technical and Product Support Our staff can help with technical support information, including electrical requirements to assembly schematics for every type of bed that we sell.
• Break-Even Analysis By combining the average operating costs of your beds with operating costs of your salon, we can give you a good idea of the revenue potential for your new location.
• Salon Layout Consultation Send us your proposed layout and we will analyze it to assure your product mix, spacing, and traffic patterns will yield maximum dollars per square foot.
• Demographics By evaluating the overall age groups in your area, you can make more informed decisions about your target market. Before opening a salon, research of the area’s demographics should be done in order to determine potential customers in the area. Only 10% to 15% of the population are indoor tanners, with the majority of these being females between the ages of 18 and 35. The number of tanning salons already in the area should be investigated, as well as the salons’ equipment types. Although there may be room for more competition, the statistics should be considered, and if not favorable, another area a few blocks away, or even the neighboring town, should be considered.
“When we first started making plans to open Tan Oasis, Four Seasons’ Salon Consultation Department stepped up to the plate and helped us with our equipment choices, salon layout, and business plan. From that point we developed a strong partnership with Four Seasons and it has continued to grow. The product specialists and service technicians are always eager to help us with whatever we need.
Four Seasons has provided marketing ideas that have set us apart from our area competition. Tan Oasis was selected as a 2006 winner of the Top 250 Salons in North America because of Four Seasons. Without Four Seasons and your outstanding Salon Consultant Department, we would not be the salon we are today.
Thank you for being there. You have been a wonderful company to work with.”
Albert and Margaret Hamilton
Tan Oasis – Rolla, MO
WHY CHOOSE FOUR SEASONS?
Four Seasons has approximately 200 specialists that are available to answer your questions, provide prompt service, and address your salon requirements.
Top Brand Tanning Beds & UV-Free Tanning Systems
• Ergoline, the leading manufacturer of ultra-performance tanning beds, with the brands of Ergoline, Soltron and Sundash.
• Blue Box Salon Systems that provide a ‘Salon In A Box’ but without any franchise fees or royalty payments.
• Track reports and necessary information required to process salon rebates and co-op advertising programs.
• Provides salon account management systems.
• Manage accounts online and track orders through the entire shipping process
• View order history, product availability, and invoice totals.
Marketing and Salon Consultation
• Annual 250+ page catalog filled with necessary products, parts, accessories, décor, and services needed for successful salons.
• Keeps salon clientele informed of advances within the Indoor Tanning Industry.
• Consults and educates salon owners in specific areas such as product and retail training.
• Provides Smart Tan® Certification, Financial Pro Formas, & Demographic Evaluations to assist you in achieving your goals.
• Industry news, events, product info, and creative retailing ideas via e-mail.
• Delivers an electronic version of the industry’s top promotions.
Lotions, Skincare, Accessories, Apparel, and More
• A one-stop shop for salon essentials: Tanning Products, Sunless, Skincare, Eyewear, Body Stickers, Cleaners, Clothing, and much more!
• Create your own website that offers your clients in-depth information about your products and services.
• Offers communication opportunities targeted at driving tanners into your salon to purchase products and services.
• Provides online gift certificates and electronic newsletters.
• Gives salon owners a 24-hour revenue source through e-commerce (excludes the sale of tanning lotions).
• Keeps salon owners updated on current trends, marketing ideas, and promotions with mysalonsite.com newsletter.
Lamps, Parts, and Acrylics
• Trained specialists to identify and fulfill lamp needs.
• The best lamps at competitive prices.
• Excellent, preventive maintenance ideas and timely, problem solving consultation.
• Valuable 24/7 resource library through fsparts.com for FAQs, part descriptions, consultation, and on-line ordering.
• Certified technicians experienced in the installation and service of the entire industry’s tanning equipment.
• Capital injections for expansion through our Revenue Share Program.
• Approximately 120,000 square feet of warehouse space to inventory the industry’s widest selection of products.
• Ensures same day shipping if ordered by 2 p.m.
Call Four Seasons Today At 1.800.325.2769 And Get Growing!